Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bridal Beauty


As a makeup artist I get to be creative and make people look beautiful, but sometimes I’m able to go beyond the basics. This month I had the privilege of working with Editor-In-Chief Dana Powell, as the Beauty Director for Weddings & Travel, the bridal issue of Uptown magazine.

I’ve worked with Dana in the past. She is the Editor-In-Chief for Brides Noir magazine and I’m the Beauty Director. It is currently on hiatus so when she contacted me to collaborate with Uptown, I was excited.

The look I created for the cover was elegant and a bit sexy. I started by contouring her cheekbones to bring out the shape of her face, then went with Nars Super Orgasm blush because it is a cocktail of peach, pink and flecks of gold for a beautiful glow.
On the eyes I went with  ......

Read more about Bridal Beauty story

No comments: