Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Looking Back At the Olympic Team





The beginning of a new year is usually the time when you think about all of the new things you want to do, but I actually want to look back on the wonderful things that happened for me in 2012! You know…count my blessings.

One of the great things that I had the pleasure of doing was being the head makeup artist for P&G on the 2012 USA Women’s Olympic Gymnastics Team! The members of the team, also known as the “Fierce Five”, consisted of Gabby Douglas, Kyla Ross, Jordyn Wieber, Aly Raisman and McKayla Maroney.

The makeup looks on the girls were going to be used for their pictures and video in London during the Olympic games so everything had to look great! Since I didn’t have a lot of time I had 3 of my Makeup Artist Workshop students, Candace Matsuda, Latrica Schnepf and Angie Cottone assist me.

We started with......

 

No comments: